Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ciara enjoys a day at the Beach

Ciara is a party girl. But not the kind that dances on tables and comes out of a club looking like Sloppy Sandy. She just knows how to have fun -- on the sober tip -- wherever she goes. The R&B songstress, whose coquettish vocals sound loudly on 'Ride,' a single featured on her 2010 album, 'Basic Instinct,' is taking her brand of merriment to cities across the U.S. as part of the Station Invasion Concert tour, presented by Radio Maliboom Boom.

She kicked off the event Saturday (July 16) in Miami, where she's decided to unwind for a few days. "We're gonna jet ski-it up, have fun on the beach, lay back and lay in the sun and just have a really fun, girls time," she tells the BoomBox. While her fans and critics may be getting impatient, waiting on a new song to hit the airwaves, the Atlanta native promises she has a wealth of "things" to share when the time is right. Like any global force, the dance machine that she is deserves some time off occasionally.

Well, you know what, I'll just say this: I've been vibing and really having a fun time by getting to see what's out there. I just have to say that I'm so excited about the things that are happening. There's a lot of fun stuff going on. Sooner or later I really will be able to tell my fans exactly what is happening. I know a lot of times I speak to my fans [via Twitter] like, "Today was so great," or "Oh my god, I can't believe this is happening right now." There's things I've been saying so I can't wait to share those things with my fans.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Hip Hop CSS SEARCH ENGINE

Loading



KIM KAR!!!

HipHopCSS.com presents THE TEXAS "SWAGG" TOUR